CAPITAL'S RETIREMENT PLAN SERVICES
Capital's Retirement Plan Services provides creative concepts in retirement planning and complete employee benefit administration to all employers.
Today, retirement plans are an integral part of the total compensations picture of any business. Their cost, complexities, and variations have created a demand for specialists to design and install them. To develop such programs around the deferment of income on a tax-advantaged basis, we offer, through the help of Capital Advisers Inc., and MillenniuM Investment and Retirement Advisors, the experience of a professional staff focused on constant changes in tax law, investments, and the needs of the employer and employees.
Our Services Include:
- Design and Compliance. We examine the scope of all types of plans available and coordinate with management, legal and tax advisors in choosing the best plan or combination of plans available.
- Qualification and Installation. We provide all necessary plan documents and descriptions through our own nationally approved prototypes.
- Employee Communication. Our consultants are trained to properly enroll and educate your employees about the retirement program.
- Funding. We provide analysis and recommendation of all investment products through our affiliated Capital Investment Companies.
- Annual Plan Administration. We provide comprehensive administrative services designed to minimize the time and cost burden on the company and its employees.
- Types of Plans:
- 401(k) Cash or Deferred Plans
- Age Based Profit Sharing Plans
- Target Benefit Plans
- Simple Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Comparable Plans
- Safe Harbor Plans
The mission of Capital's Retirement Plan Services is to design and manage a retirement program responsive to your needs and goals with quality service, great investment returns, and effective cost.
100 Six Forks Road, Ste 200, Raleigh, NC 27609 | (919) 831-2370 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016 Capital Investment Companies
Securities offered through Capital Investment Group, Inc. & Capital Investment Brokerage, Inc
Member FINRA Member SIPC